Quality time with the Spousal Unit... don't blink!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm Down 7 Hump Days


I am down 7 hump days. I feel as if I've let my fellow widows down. I am sorry. But, I am back, and although I'm not sure I can keep up with Kyle's numerous hump day photos and such ( does the man really work??? ) , I will do my best to make up for my slacking.


And NO, I will NOT resort to posting my rear end on the blog for the male spouses of my readers like Kyle did for his female fans.


In keeping with the spirit of the Tour de France, I've selected someone who, in my opinion, is worthy of 7 consecutive humps. Yes. That is right. 7-time TDF winner Lance Armstrong.

Now, I will be the very first to admit that there are some things about Lance that I'm not thrilled with. I am not happy that he left his wife. I'm not thrilled that he's been seen around LA, Hollywood, and NYC with SEVERAL skanky celebrity womem. Some who he's almost old enough to have fathered. ( I did hear on one of those entertainment news shows that his daughter took that Olsen waif to her school for show and tell..... what? "hi class, I brought in an example of anerexia nervosa......" ewwwww. )

I, of course, don't know the details of his personal life, except those he's chosen to share via interviews and books. I will not ( or TRY not ) to judge. I simply don't know. I just know that I don't like what I've seen as of late.

That being said....I have INCREDIBLE respect for the man as an athlete, and as a philanthropist.

Athlete, philanthropist, 7 time TDF winner, Hollywood playboy --- none of these have ANYTHING to do with the fact that he just looks AMAZINGLY delicious running in this photo.

That's why he's my hump choice. 7 TIMES.

Seriously, we all know he'd have the endurance for it. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back!

Stormyva said...

It's about time you did some posting again!!!!

The Bike Widow said...

Awwww.... it sure is good to know that I was missed!! Thanks, guys! :)

Unknown said...

This is the first day I've checked in a few weeks and I'm glad to see you back blogging! I agree that Lance deserves the 7-wk Hump Day Award. He looks mighty fine in that pic you found. His divorce is a shame... who knows, truly, the conditions upon which he left his wife, though. And although the skank award does go to the Olson, his other gals were not skanks... Sheryl Crow, Kate Hudson... awesome, strong women. Way to go, Lance.

Kyle Jones said...

Ok I just checked this dang thing because I wanted to and see you returned for a hump day. But you have to do something now it has been almost 3 weeks.

Kyle Jones said...

Arent your kids in school so you can start blogging now. We miss you.